Divergent by Veronica Roth | Teen Ink

Divergent by Veronica Roth

November 9, 2013
By Purplerebelgirl13 GOLD, Toronto, Other
Purplerebelgirl13 GOLD, Toronto, Other
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Divergent
Beatrice was a girl, a girl with a choice that would affect the universe one day. Growing up in Abnegation is hard, being selfless constantly, thinking of others first, Beatrice knew there was a place out there where she fit in. When you turn 16, you go and choose your new home, your new fraction.
Beatrice had four options she could stay where she was born and live with her family, or she could choose a new fraction. But all must be warned, when you join a new fraction you don’t get in easily, there are multiple tests. But once you pass you are in the fraction and you can get a job and live your life. But people who fail become fraction less.
When Beatrice makes a surprising choice, her family and others are shocked. But does she know her choice just changed humanity forever? She didn’t intend to start a war between all the fractions but its too late. Which side are you on? Beatrice just a normal plain girl, think again.
Be prepared to be engrossed in this novel about the future of humanity when people live according to their personality. Get ready for the action adventure of the year; Divergent will change the way you think forever. Just like Beatrice changed her life with one choice, because one choice can define you for eternity.