The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan

By KittenLove101 BRONZE, Vancouver, Other
KittenLove101 BRONZE, Vancouver, Other

"Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly."
~ Lawrence G. Lovasik.

Enter the world of Egyptian gods and goddesses as you follow through the amazing ride with Carter and Sadie Kane, battling the gods and demons all around. Apophis, the deadly snake of Chaos, is rising rapidly. Their only hope is to find and revive the old king of the gods- Ra. However, there they meet the difficult task of finding the book of Ra- which if read wrong, will destroy the magician completely. Through their endless troubles, they find a unlikely friend in between the long blood of magicians, their archenemy, Desjardins- the most powerful magician that has been targeting their family since, well, forever. As they bring Menshikov Vladimir and the creature of Chaos down, loss of their friends Bes (the god of dwarfs), and Desjardins are heavy on their shoulders. This has bought them some time, but how much is that?

This amazing sequel to The Red Pyramid grapples for the reader's attention, taking over their mind. Lovers of rick Riordan will fall in love with it almost immedeately!

***** I give this book a 9.5 out of ten!