The Battle of the Labyrinth | Teen Ink

The Battle of the Labyrinth

Imagine a time where your camp's best fighters have came out of a mysterious cave half dead, crippled, and dying after about a month in the so called cave. Then imagine that your director sends you and a few of your friends into what they have discovered is the Labyrinth.

The Battle of the Labyrinth is about a 15 year old boy named Percy. He first goes to his high school orientation and something you don't see on your normal orientation happens but I'm not telling. So anyways after his “orientation”, he sets out for camp Half-blood: Where children of the Greek gods learn to do all sorts of stuff. Recently, they played hide and seek with giant scorpions how fun! After the “game”, Percy stumbles across a strange entrance with the Greek letter Delta on it.
Later, they find out that the strange entrance is actually one to the Labyrinth: A maze that is right under the crust of the earth with any creature imaginable like a Sphinx or a half woman half snake; it's kind of like a zoo with creatures that want to kill you how fun! Or Kronos himself can be in it. I'm not spilling the rest. From demons with donkey legs to feeding the dead with happy meals to full scale battles, this book is filled with action and comedy. I highly recommend this book if you're wondering if they even come out alive.

Shadow said...
This article waz great this deserves a 5/5. You did a great job .