The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp | Teen Ink

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

If you have been dying for an action packed, fast paced thriller, with a strange hero, then this is the book for you. With the coolest sorts of knights and a secret organization watching each of your steps, this will have you at the edge of your seat.

Alfred Kropp is an oversized underachiever who gets entwined in his uncle’s get-rich-quick idea. Though it is to steal a sword illegally, his uncle does it for one million dollars. Oddly enough the sword was in a safe-like box with a keypad. In desperation he tries out his name and it is correct. Little does Alfred know that he has stolen the legendary sword of King Arthur, the Excalibur. The mysterious enemy then kills Alfred’s uncle and taking Excalibur. With the ancient order of the Knights of the Round Table in Ferraris and Mercedes, Alfred must battle his way through enemies on black Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300Rs and black robed sword monks to return the sword to the rightful owner. Will Alfred succeed at getting the sword and avenging his uncle? Find out in The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp.

BeBe said...
I have also read this book and completely agree and like this book and article