Sealed With a Diss | Teen Ink

Sealed With a Diss

By Haley Hume BRONZE, Chesterfield, Missouri
Haley Hume BRONZE, Chesterfield, Missouri

I used to think all books were boring like the one I have to read in school. But when I started reading Sealed with a Diss, by Lisi Harrison, I proved myself wrong. Sealed with a Diss is the 7th book of the The Clique Series. In this non-fiction book 5 best friends called the Pretty Committee, fight to keep their popular, alpha status. But when 8th grader Sky Hamilton sends some curves and turns toward their way the girls struggle to stay on top.

I recommend this book to middle school girls who love a little drama. Though this book is an easy read, but it's fun and enjoyable. If you read this novel you will find that you love to hate each one of Pretty Committee Members.

Although the girls are all popular, they are all very different Massie is the controller, Claire is dorky and fun, Kristen is the smart one, Alicia is the one all the guys want but can't have and Dylan loves food. Each one of their twists and turns will keep you on your toes and wanting to read more.

So, read Sealed with a Diss you won't regret it. If you find you like this series you may want to also read another series by Lisi Harrison called Gossip Girl.