Matched by Ally Condie

Matched is about a 17-year-old girl named Cassia Reyes. The world she lives in is basically a Utopian-Dictatorship. Everything is decided by the Society thus, there are no worries. Your time of death, your type of food, your job, and even who you marry is decided for you. But before you think this is too unfair (which it is,) let me tell you that they find your PERFECT match so you don’t have to worry about not being able to find himher. (To me, that part would be awesome.)When a glitch in the perfect system appears, though, it causes Cassia to wonder if the Society is all it has been built up to be. When she meets Ky Markham, an outcast aberration, she develops confusing and romantic feelings for him, even though she has been matched with her best friend: Xander Carrow. She soon decides she wants to make her own choices for what she can and can't do, destroying the laws and regulations the Society wants her to bow down to. Matched is followed by Crossed and then Reached. Anyone who likes Science Fiction, Romance Novels, The Hunger Games, Utopian Novels, or Dystopian Fiction is bound to love the Matched Series by Ally Condie. So if you think this book is cool enough, give it a go. Grab a snack or two, your favorite drink, and get comfortable. Trust me, by the time you finish the first page, you won’t be able to remove your nose from the book.

Kindle said...
It sounds like it's really interesting! 

MyDorkyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
:) It is! I loved it!