Plague by Michael Grant

Plague is the fourth book in the Gone series. The kids of FAYZ survived hunger and lies but when the plague comes around no one is safe. With Caine on the island, Drake/Brittany locked away being guarded by Orc, Elliot leading Perdio Beach, Sam can finally relaxes right? Wrong. The FAYZ is always coming up with new things. We all know that nothing can hold the unkillable Drake, yet how long will it last before he’s frees and finds the darkness?
I did not like Astrid much in Lies and less even more in Plague. Yeah you’re smart, pretty, got Sam wrapped around you fingers; and yet you go all crazy and ruin everything. Yes I know it must be hard in FAYZ but suck it up and deal with it like everyone else. Yet Astrid is about to find a bigger problem as she loses Sam and have to face her problems alone. Now Astrid can your faith save you now?

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey there teenage read and WELCOME TO TEENINK!!! A for your review. It was good, but it seems as though you wrote this primarily for those of us who have read these....rather scarring books. And yes, I am also super happy that I don't live with them. As for the part about astrid, I totally agree that she's insane and whatever but I think that your review could have expanded on this a little more. Overall, it's a good site. And I can't wait to read more of your reviews!!! Like I said, welcome to ... (more »)

Teenage_Read This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:26 pm :
Hey Liv my real name is Megan and thanks for the welcome! I wrote this article for people who have read the first few books and are wondering should they bother reading the fourth. Also I haven’t read Lights yet but will soon.