Twisted | Teen Ink

Twisted

How would most of us handle getting bullied, pushed around, used, set up, and back stabbed? For Tyler Miller, he was never able to handle it well. He spent his whole life getting mentally beaten by his father, he was always the nerd in school, and he never had many friends. But for Tyler, after getting arrested, that changed everything.

Tyler is a nerd. He has been a nerd his whole life all until his senior year in high school. He used to be the tall skinny kid that used to get beat up daily. But over the summer before his senior year, he got arrested and had to do construction for community service; and that changed everything. Now, Tyler is a tall, ripped, confident, good looking guy. One thing that has never changed in Tyler's life is the stunningly beautiful, Bethany Millbury. She is the goddess of the whole school and up until now, she never knew Tyler even existed. Maybe, it should have stayed that way.

Bethany started noticing Tyler after his sister started talking to Bethany. Slowly, Tyler and Bethany became pretty close friends, which didn't make her super jock brother and his minions happy at all. But some dumb jocks weren't going to stop Tyler; he was finally getting noticed by the woman of his dreams. Tyler finally realizes that he actually might have a chance with Bethany. But with the cops banging down his door, he will soon wish he had nothing to do with her, due to the jail time he most likely will face because of being with her.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading a great book that anyone can relate to. It always has new twists and turns, and it keeps the reader guessing what could happen next. Twisted is a book that is painful to put down, because you always want to know what happens next. Everyone that reads it can find themselves some way in this book and relate it to their life. Twisted will keep you wanting more and more, from the first page to the last.