The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han

This trilogy also known as the Belly Conklin Series composed of three books: The summer I turned pretty, it’s not summer without you, and we’ll always have summer. When most people measure their life, it’s normally by age or year; not our main girl Bell, she measures her life in summers. Belly is socially awkward, funny, sensitive and basically the best person ever. We watch her life from 15 to almost 24 and see how love really is like. And with most great love story’s there is a triangle! I did not like the plot in the third book yet it worked out in the end. In the end she got with the guy I was rooting for, and I’m proud to have met her.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 7:28 pm:
I read this series as well, and loved it. I'm not crazy about the structure, etc. in book reviews... so let's give it a go. I like your style, and I REALLY like how you spoiled the ending without spoiling it really... Additionally, book reviews are GENERALLY in third person, (not first) so that might be something you want to change. Really just depends on the author/audience.   So, anyway, I like your writing style. It's common, but it's good. Keep up the good work!