Treasure of Khan by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler | Teen Ink

Treasure of Khan by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler

May 29, 2013
By Dakota Cook BRONZE, Putnam, Connecticut
Dakota Cook BRONZE, Putnam, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Authors Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler have done and outstanding job in creating yet another piece. The story is a classic mystery with some twists that one has to pay close attention to find.
The story is about power-mad, "family oriented," greedy oil company owner, Borjin, looks for various ways to make a profit globally, any way possible; including a German piece of engineering.
When National Underwater and Marine Agency (NUMA) director Dirk Pitt Sr. gets caught up with on his mischievous acts by accident.
Once his friends gets kidnapped by Borjin's men, it gets personal with Mr. Pitt and he seeks to retrieve them and get his revenge as well as stop his wrong doings.
This story makes you feel like your right beside Dirk Pitt with the amount of detail provided. It is such an excellent series that I want to manage to find all the stories and read them as soon as possible. A true excellent piece of reading and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good, mysterious read. The best part that I find for this series is that you don't need to read it in order; wherever you start you will instantly know what is going on.


The author's comments:
My English teacher provided us with a project that could be posted here on Teen Ink. It was to inspire our creative and productive minds as well as an easy A so to speak. I would recommend this to all English teachers to make this a project to their students.