The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Alchemist is one of the greatest books I have ever read. After reading it, I felt as though I had learned something so valuable that I wanted to cherish it and share its message with everyone.

Wisdom is the theme of The Alchemist. It is an adventure story of a boy who journeys to find a treasure. However, throughout the book, Coelho is trying to convey a deeper message. What starts out as a boy’s journey to Egypt transforms into a universal message about trying to listen to our hearts and pursue our dreams.

The book is named for the alchemist who guides the boy throughout his quest with teachings of wisdom and treasures found within ourselves. The reader is entranced by Coelho’s magical eloquence in creating his powerful story.

The Alchemist is a touching and inspiring story. After reading this book I can truly respect Coelho when he writes, “To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.” This book has already inspired many readers around the world, and now I am a devoted follower as well.

saffy2444 said...
Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:43 am
Thankyou for the review Amy..!! 

saffy2444 said...
Oct. 1, 2014 at 8:40 am
Thankyou for the review AMY....!

Adarsh786 said...
Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:48 am
This was a funtastic book I will surely buy it!!!!

sydelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This book was in short, pure magic. There are very few books that truly leave you feeling edified in an almost indescribable, higher level, and this book took the cake for me. I absolutely loved it from start to finish.

thebookthief This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Although Paulo Coelho may have a talent with words, this story was not coherent and I personally disliked this book. But I'm glad you were able to appreciate Coelho.

hana104 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thanks for telling me about the book.i'll try to buy it.