Searchingfor Candlestick Park by Peg Kehret | Teen Ink

Searchingfor Candlestick Park by Peg Kehret

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

Searching for Candlestick Park by Peg Kehret tells about a boy named
Spencer who runs away from home to find his dad in California. One problem is that Spencer lives in Washington. Will Spencer find his dad with a difficult journey?

When Spencer decides to run away, he does get into some trouble on the way like a car accident and two kids stealing his money. This book was excellent that didn't want to stop reading it or didn't want the book to end the book, because of its amazing detail and the character feelings.

The Ideas the author used were fantastic, the events on the book were awesome that it made the story happy or sad. This book was similar to Peg Kehret other book Runaway Twin, it’s about a girl running away from her foster home to find her twin sister in Washington. Peg Kehret wrote many decent books that I think you should read them. Searching for Candlestick Park is a good book about adventure, danger, action, and running away. I think the book theme would be don’t run away from your family. I give this book 4 stars and recommended for ages 10 and up because it is a quick easy read.

Will Spencer ever make it to California with a few obstacles in his way or will he not get there? You will have to read it to find out!

Big alone risky adventure from Washington to California