Cirque Du Freak a Living Nightmare by Darren Shan | Teen Ink

Cirque Du Freak a Living Nightmare by Darren Shan

Title of review: An awesome book!
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5

Introduction

In the first book of the fantastic book series Cirque Du Freak, a young boy named Darren Shan goes on an amazing adventure. But what he doesn’t know is that one choice is going to change his life forever. He will become a completely different person.
Description and summary of main points

In this book, Darren Shan and his friend go to a show called the Cirque Du Freak. Afterwards, he witnesses things that he has never seen before. His decision that he makes a few days later, gets into a huge problem. He realizes what he has to do and becomes something that he would have never thought would happen to him.
Evaluation

The Cirque Du Freak series is amazing. It is full of mystery and excitement. The first book in the series leaves you wondering what is going to happen next. It is filled with many surprises that will leave you shocked.
Conclusion

In the end of the book, is where the real adventure begins. It leaves you wondering whether or not if he will want to stay the way he is, or leave and go out on his own with his new life.
Your final review

If you like books with adventure, action, and mystery, then Cirque Du Freak a Living Nightmare is a great book to read. It begins that story of the life of Darren Shan with his new life ahead of him. It leaves you wanting to read more.