Goosebumps #56: The Curse of Camp Cold Lake by R.L. Stine | Teen Ink

Goosebumps #56: The Curse of Camp Cold Lake by R.L. Stine

February 21, 2013
By Anonymous

This is by far one of my top 5 favorite books. The front cover of the book just has creepy written all over it. The book is scary and you’ll be so glued to it, you’ll be done with it in 1 day. This book is about a girl named Sarah, who dreads going to camp. She has a reason to not look forward to camp either because everyone is mean to her, playing bad jokes on her, and excluding her. One time they go too far and she decides to play her own little prank. Sarah wants to fake her drowning so everyone will feel bad for her. It goes horribly wrong. She has no friends but let’s just say some girl who died at the camp wants to be her friend, forever. This book is amazing and for all ages. There wasn’t one part that I didn’t like. . It’s one of those books that you don’t know what will happen next and you’ll be on the edge of your seat.I’m not giving the end away, you’ll need to read the book yourself to find out what happens. I will tell you that some girl with blue eyes and a see-through body from the lake who wants to be friends with Sarah forever.