The Eighty-Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts | Teen Ink

The Eighty-Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

The Eighty-Dollar Champion
BY Elizabeth Letts
In the striking and riveting story of a man and his battered plow horse will leave you on a cliff in every competition. This book has close connections to Seabiscuit and Phar Lap and now added to the ring of fame Snowman, once losers to their game now champions of the equine world almost untouchable, Snowman once a castoff learned how not to lose and become a winner of his game!
Letts gives and shows flight when Snowman hurls himself in the air, she tosses the world a book that makes it almost seem like the story unfolded just for you!
In the wonder story, it is Harry delayer and Snowman against the finest and sweeping challengers right off their feet!
The book had given me a bolt from the blue as one-step at a time Snowman let Harry trust him that everyone and everything in life has a purpose as they knock off competition in the “Cinderella” and “rags to riches” story and they end with a sort of “bang” and make you fall in love repeatedly.
I would recommend this book for people who love the equine world and just trip and fall in a completely new world.
Noelle