The dead maids by Clare b. dunkle | Teen Ink

The dead maids by Clare b. dunkle

By Gabby1 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
Gabby1 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

The house of dead maids was a thrilling story about a girl that comes to a house and finds some mysteries about the house.
This book was thrilling yet mysterious at the same time. She comes there and thought she was a normal maid in the normal house but more was yet to come. I haven't read a lot of mystery books but in all the ones I have read this would be the best one that I have read.
This book is mostly set in a mansion. The girl ventures around the mansion and finds out things that are unexplainable. a ghost maid keeps on following the girl and giving her clues to stuff the girl doesn't understand.
In this book, in my opinion I think the point is finding why she is there and how she died. It kind of sounds like one of those ghost stories you here all the time about a spirit that is still on earth and it gives clues to one specific person. In most stories they talk about mostly one person in the story, but in this story they talk everybody but mostly the two main characters of course.
Even though this book isn't a movie I would recommend reading the book instead of a movie. It makes a good story and cool visuals in your head.even though there are pictures you imagine them a little more scary than the picture. Books that have pictures usually mess up the visuals you have had in mind but in this book when you see the pictures they look about what you have already visualized.
In conclusion this book is a mystery that gives you amazing visuals. If you like to read mysteries then I recommend this book to you. I also recommend it even if you don't like mysteries you should read this book.