New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

“He doesn't love me anymore.” That is the thought Bella had implanted in her mind when her beloved vampire, Edward Cullen, left her.

It all happened so quickly. On the day of Bella's eighteenth birthday, she went over to the Cullen's to celebrate. In her attempt to open a gift, she got a small paper cut. The pain that came in return wasn't so much the cut itself, but what the cut caused.
Because of Bella's paper cut and the chaos it caused, Edward left her saying that he did not want her anymore. Edward made Bella promise that she wouldn't do anything reckless or stupid when he was gone.
New Moon is the sequel to the book Twilight, and the best book I have ever read. New Moon is filled with romance, suspense, and an unpredictable ending. As I traveled through the life of Bella, I felt like I was a part of the story. My heart picked up a beat from the excitement, and I did not want to put this book down from the minute I picked it up. This book is filled with something incredible in each page I turned. You should give New Moon by Stephanie Meyer a try. You will love it.

Samantha V. said...
Feb. 28, 2009 at 1:34 am
Thats really good. I really liked it.