Moonwalk by Michael Jackson | Teen Ink

Moonwalk by Michael Jackson

January 8, 2013
By Cara Wilson BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Cara Wilson BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This book was written by the king of pop Michael Jackson. When Michael wrote the book Moonwalk he was 29 years old in the BAD era.

This book is about Michael Jackson’s life of adventures. He wrote Moonwalk, because he wanted people to see the real him. He wrote about his stories as a child. Like when Joseph would take them to preform late at the night clubs. He also wrote about when he was older like the making of the album Thriller. He also talked about the making of the Wiz with his crush Diana Ross.

The book in my opinion was awesome and his life was a beautiful story, especially coming from Michael himself. I believe Michael achieved goal of us (the fans) seeing the real him. After I read this book it was like my life had changed. I saw him in a completely different way. I wish he wrote another one. I recommend this to any music fan period or age groups from 10 years old to 100 years old. Love him or hate him this book is amazing. For all those MJ fans out there this is for you.

This book was a best-selling book, and I hope it effects readers’ life as much as it has effected mine.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.