The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins | Teen Ink

The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

By Eric Barron BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Eric Barron BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Boom! Yes that was bomb from the government from the book Mockingjay. This book is about Katniss and her team trying to stop the capitol and to change the government but, the capitol knows that Katniss is after them and doing everything they can to kill them. I think that this book is very well done and, once you start reading it you won’t want to stop reading it you won’t want to stop reading it. It takes you on an adventure unlike any other. I suggest any reader to read this book.
The author used very strong word choice throughout the book, which just wants you to read it more. The strengths are the author’s view of the book is strong, and the way it is written. The plot is very easy to understand once you get to it. My overall opinion is, it is a must-read book and a great book to read when you’re bored, or looking for something to do.
To summarize this book review of the Mockingjay. I’d like to say the impression it left me with is, action, adventure, survival, and life and death situations it left me with so much, and now it’s your turn to experience it.