Legendary Whitetails 2 by Dick Idol

The book I am reading Legendary Whitetails 2 is a book about several hunting trips of different people about world record trophy bucks. This book tells every exact example of what happens. They also say what they were feeling like when they shot it and when it was in shooting range. Sometimes they say where they shot it and how many times they saw the world record buck walk by their stand. Sometimes they saw him for five years straight until they actually shot him. I really truly think this book was great because this was an easy understanding book. If you don't read that well, I think this is a good book to read. I say you should go to the library and read this book. Who cares if it is a non-fiction book and who cares if it is 220 pages long cause those 220 pages will blow by like a windstorm. I learned in this book you have to be at the right spot at the right time in order to shoot a world record trophy buck. I can see why this author wrote this book because he must really like the outdoors. I say to people if you don't have a book or don't know what to read, stop and read Legendary Whitetails 2. I guarantee someone will like this book. I know I did. 220 pages seem like a lot but I didn't realize how fast those pages flew by while I was reading. You should go hunt this book down. It is a damn good book.

deerslayer47 said...
i like your article and want to read the book now. i am a huge hunter