Manga Touch by Leasley Choyce | Teen Ink

Manga Touch by Leasley Choyce

February 15, 2008
By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Manga touch is about a mid teen girl named Dana that is on a flight to Japan for an educational school vacation and they stayed at her host family, the Seto's and had a very good time. But on her school trip she had a problem, her old friend Melissa that was bugging her along with a couple of other friends of Melissa's.

She thought that Melissa was all that and more and she did what ever she could to prove that. At Dana's stay at the Seto's, she learned a whole bunch of other stuff like how they take baths and that bathrooms are different and stuff like that but when ever Dana went out on a school trip to old ruins and stuff Melissa, she ruined it all by trying to show off her makeup or bragging on and on that she was rich or that she had the best boyfriend or kept on saying that she hadn't eaten all day. Dana knew that she would be home soon and that she would be back at the seto's.

On the last Day she confronted Melissa and told her how stuck up she was and that if she wanted more people to like her she should be nicer to people. So when they found there way back to ureno Park,( that was my favorite part), they Both knew that from that day on, everything would be different. If you would like to know everything that happened, you should get it and I recommend this book to everyone who likes argument books.