Lost and Found by Anne Schraff | Teen Ink

Lost and Found by Anne Schraff

How will Darcy React when she finds out that the man who has been following her home is no stalker, but a relative that she has not seen in years?

Darcy Wills thinks she is going crazy. First, there was a mysterious stranger following her home, and then there was a threatening note left on her desk. Darcy’s sister Jamee starts to hang out with an older boy named Bobby and she will do anything to stay with him. One day Jamee goes too far and steals a CD for him. Does Bobby really like her or is he just using her to get free stuff?

Lost and Found is part of the series Bluford High. Anne Schraff is a great author. I love the way she wrote the book with great descriptive words. Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down. In some parts of the book, I actually started crying.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read about drama, family problems, and Mystery. Some other books that are also part of the Bluford Series are A Matter of Trust, Someone to Love, and Brother in Arms.

on Sep. 16 2009 at 1:04 pm
dis book is soo good i gotta read all of them i just started dis year so i think imma read them all

KiKi said...
on May. 14 2009 at 12:08 am
DiS iS A GOOD BOOK SO FAR i HAVENT REALLY FiNiSHED READiN iT BT iM REALLY LiKiN DiS BOOK N i REALLY APPRECiATE DiS SUMMARY KUZ iT HELPED ME Wit MY ASSiGNMENT FOR CLASS THNK..! :D

lulu said...
on Mar. 6 2009 at 3:59 pm
this is a realllyyy good book and i realyy liked it and i read all og the books alsoo !! :)

on Feb. 17 2009 at 2:29 am
i lik dis book i read them all