Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter doesn’t like his life. His parents are dead, so now he has to live with his mean uncle, aunt, and his no good brother. Harry knows no spells, but his still a wizard. His room is a tiny closet under the stairs of his house! Harry’s uncle doesn’t even celebrate Harry’s birthday. I don’t know about you but would never live like this!
This great book, by J.K. Rowling, and is full of magic and mystery. Harry is about to leave his old life behind, when he gets a letter from a place that he will never believe. You’ll have to read and find out where it came from. When Harry goes, he doesn’t only find friends, he finds magic in everything from classes to food at the cafeteria. Harry gets involved in a game with a flying broom. He’s never heard of such thing. Do you want to find out more Harry’s adventure? Well you’ll just have to read and find out.
J.K Rowling made at least eight different Harry Potter books. You need to read book number one, which is The Sorcerer’s Stone, to understand the whole story. Harry’s parents died from murder, but Harry survived the attack with just one thunder bolt shaped scare on his forehead. Read this book and I promise it WILL be a magical moment for you!

This book is a good one. I read it, now its your turn!