hunger games by suzanne collins | Teen Ink

hunger games by suzanne collins

Hunger games book review!

In the Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins has created this fascinating book. If you decide to read the Hunger Games you will be amazed. It will leave your mind wondering about what happens next.

16 year old Katniss has been providing for her family since her father died. Katniss has provided by illegally hunting by district 12, her hunting tool is a bow and arrow. Her ability to track rabbits and squirrels has kept her family alive. Katniss Everdeen is taking the place of her 12 year old sister in the Hunger Games. Katniss thinks she’s not going to win, because the other contestants are much bigger and stronger than her. Will Katniss stay survive in the hunger games???

Katniss met this boy named peeta who kept her alive at her worst times but they have never talked before the Hunger Games. But over the weeks they have made a very close friendship. Katniss is worried about her family after she accidently rebels against the capital. She is very confused about what has happened to her. But taking the place of her sister was the right thing to do.

If you read this book it will change your life. It is one of the most amazing books I have ever read. You have to read it, if you read just one page you will want to read more.