Drama High by L.Divine | Teen Ink

Drama High by L.Divine

This book is very interesting. Why it’s interesting? Because it’s about a teenage girl named Jayd and she gets into a lot of drama at school! Jayd is very nice, but also sassy.
In this book series, Second Chance Is the best book that’s filled with DRAMA regarding school. If you like reading books with drama, this is the book for you. Back for another dose of drama, Compton’s sassiest, Jayd Jackson, is about to discover it really is a different world when she starts dating South Bay High’s finest boy “Jeremy”. All Jayd wants is a drama-free year at South Bay High, But that isn’t going to happen.
She’s a fire child and granddaughter to Lynne Mae Williams aka MAMA. Mama said that drama will follow Jayd wherever she goes. Jayd just wants to chill hoping her junior year can carry on drama-free.
Misty and KJ reportedly are hanging out together. Jayd is ready to move on, the boy (KJ) won’t stop blowing up her phone. KJ wants Jayd back bad, but can he have her back? Jayd could care less. She has a boyfriend that’s half Jewish and from Palos Verdes, whose parents are filthy rich ! Jeremy is no ordinary boy, he listens to East Coast rap. He has a nice care and he loves him some Jayd Jackson. No one at South Bay High lets her be happy. South Bay high labeled her as a “sell-out”, which will plague her throughout high school. Jeremy has her obsessed, but she’s going to have to rely on her brain and some of mama’s magic, if she’s going to survive another week at Drama High.
Second Chance is a very great book. This book is full of drama; you would want to read it. Jayd has a very good personality, but you have to read all 10 in the series.
The series:
1) The Fight
2) Second Chance
3) Jayd's Legacy
4)Frenemies
5)Lady J
6)Courtin' Jayd
7)

on Feb. 1 2017 at 4:06 pm
RachelPOV. BRONZE, London, New York

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Love this, I love the Drama high series