Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

Son of Neptune – Rick Riordan
How would you feel if you had a camp of Roman soldiers depending on you to save them from an evil giant trying to awake his evil mother, Gaea, who wants to destroy the Gods of Olympus? I don’t know how you would feel, but I would feel nervous and scared that I would let them down. In the Son of Neptune, written by Rick Riordan, Percy and his friends, Hazel and Frank, have to do this and more.
Written in three different views, this book tells the story of Percy, Hazel, and Frank, who have to make it to Alaska to free Death himself. As they are on their quest, they encounter the Amazons, a blind seer, and a giant. You get to know the characters as you read the book and their past.
Percy is a great fighter who has lost his memory. Hazel, a daughter of Pluto, should be dead. Frank’s life depends on a piece of wood and his family’s gift. I am not going tell you what it is. You’ll have to read to find out.
This book is great for people who like action and adventures. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read a great book.