eclipse by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

“Bella?”

Edward’s soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up on the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again. This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge on the way his lips crushed mine-like he was afraid we only had so much time left to us.

Bella is the accident prone teen who’s madly in love with Edward, has to make two of the most colossal choices of both her and Edwards’ life. Edward, the stunning vampire with feelings larger than the universe for Bella, has to choose whether he’s to take her life, or be a part of it, forever, until the end of time itself.

Eclipse is a page turning saga of thrills, chills, and romance. It will have you rushing through the pages furiously to see what’s in store. One minute, a passionate, romantic scene with Bella and Edward, the next, a battle to the death between vampires and werewolves for the life of one human to be spared, and one colossal decision is made between Edward & Bella. Eclipse is one of the most astonishing, thrilling sagas ever made. {Read “Twilight” and “New Moon” first before if you haven’t done so. (In that order) & be sure to look out for Stephenie Meyer’s next part of the Twilight series, “Breaking Dawn” to see the last of Bella & Edward’s romance and the fight to keep Bella alive.}