the lorax by Dr.Suess | Teen Ink

the lorax by Dr.Suess

The Lorax “I speak for the trees , I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues.” The Lorax is by Dr. Seuss. The messages that Dr. Seuss sends are great in the Lorax the message is be good to nature

Lorax is a story about the tree loving Lorax and the greedy Onceler. When the Onceler shows up, he notices a forest of truffula trees. He realizes that these natural resources could be profitable by making "THNEEDS" out of them. A thneed is a fine something that all people need. The Onceler, in his greedy state, encounters the Lorax. The Lorax "speaks for the trees because the trees have no tongues". They started whacking down trees to make Thneeds, something that everyone needs. After the very last truffula tree was chopped, his family left him with no trees and no more money. When The Lorax drifted away from the polluted mess he left a pile of rocks where he stood, with one word ...''Unless''..

There are 3 main characters ,but a lot more that don’t have a name. The main characters are the little boy, the lorax, and the once-ler. The other characters are the once-ler’s family.

I hope you like the lorax I know I did so enjoy the book. It’s a great family so have a family book.