Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

October 10, 2012
By ClaireS BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
ClaireS BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Pretty Little Liars is a mysterious page-turner about four girls with some big secrets. Sara Shepard really keeps you on edge when the four girls start getting messages from “A”.


The story is set in the exclusive town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania where gossip thrives rapid through out the mega mansions in the neighborhood. But behind their perfectly straightened hair, and big Gucci sunglasses, these four girls have some big secrets their hiding.


It was the end of Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily's seventh grade year. They all joined together at Spencer's house with their friend Allison for a big sleepover. But, later that night, Allison disappears. She's dead, and no one can find her body.


Now the four girls are in their junior year in high school, and Allison's body has been found. The girls start receiving mysterious messages from “A”, and they believe it may be Allison coming back to haunt them.


In other words, this mysterious and drama filled page-turner will keep you on edge and craving for the sequel.