Pop . by Gordan Korman

The story “Pop” by Gordon Korman is a great book full of conflict that you can't put down. Pop is a story about Marcus, A boy who just moved to a new town in Kansas. The new town has a great football team that went undefeated the year before and they are looking to add on. Troy is their quarter back and everyone looks up to him. Marcus wants to give troy a run for his money at quarter back this upcoming year. And to add on Marcus likes this girl named Allysa, Troys old girlfriend. Also Marcus meets this old guy named Carlie at the park and he is pretty weird, they practice together almost every day though. Again pop is a very heartfelt and has lots of conflict and action.

njrineheart said...
May 5 at 2:04 am
  Gordon Korman’s Pop was a very easy read.  Written for football savvy boys in the 7th to 10th grade about a boy, Pop will resonate with teen boys who are on the gridiron on Friday nights under the lights.  For someone who has never had any prior knowledge of football, it could be a little difficult to understand.  It is your typical new kid in town high school drama type book.  But during all his high school drama there are many twists along the way. H... (more »)