The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer | Teen Ink

The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer

By SinorBroski BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
SinorBroski BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer, is the epic conclusion to the amazing Vladimir Tod series. Vlad's back for his last year at Bathory High and this time, his grades are the least of his problems.

The story is about eight-teen year old Vlad Tod, who lives in the small town of Bathory. Vlad, while trying to deal with the struggles of being a teen, also has to face the trials of the Vampire Council. To Vlad, being a vampire is just another part of life. He finds that when his father somehow shows up out of the blue, that everyone from the Vampire Council, to the Slayer Society, wants both of them dead. During the story, Vlad tries to find a way to stay alive while also keeping everyone he has ever loved safe.

This book is filled with action, mystery, romance, and a surprise twist that will have you hanging on the edge of your seat. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, male or female, Edward or Jacob, you will love this book. It is a very fast read because from page one you won't want to put it down.

The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod: Twelfth Grade Kills, is a book that everyone should read. It is a great story that you can really sink you teeth into.