nothing special by geoff herbach | Teen Ink

nothing special by geoff herbach

By tribe_baseball44 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
tribe_baseball44 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

In Nothing Special, Geoff Herbachs sequel is even better than the 1st. This book can get confusing but thats what is good about it because it makes it suspenseful.

Our main character is Felton Reinstien, that doesn't sound like a fast name but he is one of the fastest kids in high school, in the whole country. His brother Andre is a pretty successful pianist. When he tell Felton and his mom(Jerri) that he is going to a 8 week back camp, she allows him to go. He is getting the money from his grandma who is very rich. When Felton notices a picture of a pelican on his website Felton immediately thinks Andrew escaped to Florida to see family. Then Felton goes to Florida to with his friend Gus to find him. This story takes place in many places including a bus, plane and in Florida.

Even though this book is abut 3oo pages it only takes a few days to read it. This is good book for people that like suspense and sports. It is a great book for teenagers and up. Some other books by this author is Stupid Fast.

In other words you have to read this book. If you dont believe me than your wrong so everybody needs to go read this book. Just Do It.