Book review | Teen Ink

Book review

By zebra18 BRONZE, Auburn, New York
zebra18 BRONZE, Auburn, New York

They’ve spent years at the same high school without speaking a word to one another, but that’s all about to change. Popular Bliss was having the perfect prom until she found her BFF and boyfriend making out in the back of a limo. Bad girl Jolene wouldn’t be caught dead at the prom, yet here she is, trussed up in pink ruffles, risking her reputation for some guy - some guy who is forty minutes late. And shy, studious, über-planner Meg never counted on her date’s standing her up and leaving her idling in the parking lot outside the prom. Get ready for The Anti-Prom, Abby McDonald’s hilarious, heart-tugging tale about three girls and one unforgettable prom night.
First of all the first this book goes by the three girls names. Each chapter is each of the girls names. Bliss Merino is ready to have a perfect prom. But when she finds her boyfriend making out with her best friend in the back of the limo she only has one thing on her mind and that revenge.The second girl that is a bad girl is jolene Nelson. She is the last person anyone expected to see at prom. Yet here she is dressed in pink ruffles and feeling stupid for believing that he would actually show up. Last the third girl is Meg Rose Zuckerman. She is ready to stop being a wallflower and start experiencing life first hand, but when her date stand her up she find herself on the outside yet again. Lastly the best part is is when Bliss and kaitlyn start fighting and get thrown into the pool.

In this revenge, love, and rebellion book these three girl get revenge in a few different ways. First they get a hold of the best friend backstabber kaitlyn’s diary and rip out pages and give it to her boyfriend to read. Thats the first part. Next comes the face to face talk and lastly comes the revenge. In my own words this book has a lot of drama and very good parts to it. At first in the beginning it was slow and then got better towards the middle of the book. This book would be in the category of drama and revenge. The author is very detailed with her word and the writing of this book. This book has been nothing but great. I didn’t want to put the book down. This book is what i was looking for. It had revenge, love and rebellion. this book is perfect for someone that love these three categories in them. I have read other books of the author Abby Mcdonald, but nothing like this book. I would love to find more books like these and read them. In this book The anti prom i loved everything i didn’t have any dislikes about it. I thought personally it was perfect and nothing was wrong with it.As you can see if you want a drama based book this is truely the book you want.

this piece is about a book called the anti prom by abby mcdonald. This book is about love, drama and revenge