24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley | Teen Ink

24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley

24 Girls in 7 Days
By: Alex Bradley, Paperback, 265 pages

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be on 24 dates in one week to find your date to the prom? For Jack Grammar it was a living hell to find that his two best friends Natalie, and Percy put an ad about Jack wanting a prom date. Jack thought it was embarrassing, so he asked Natalie to take it down only to find the ad blowing up with girls raging for Jack. So he decides to go along with it if Percy and Natalie promise to pick only a few girls for him to date. In every date he finds something interesting about these girls that make him want to continue to date them but he doesn’t, so he continues on with the next girl.
Further along he gets messages about a secret admirer and wants to continue talking to her but every time he gets an opening she disappears. He feels as if he were to get the opportunity to meet this girl his world would be in place. Although meeting this secret admirer he continues to date other girls to give them a chance. Throughout the dates he learns a little more of what he thinks of myself, other girls, and his admirer only to lead up to the actual prom night. Jack chooses the one who will make his Prom a night never forgotten.