Inheritance by Christopher Paolini | Teen Ink

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

September 19, 2012
By dwolf96 BRONZE, Oxford, Massachusetts
dwolf96 BRONZE, Oxford, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Christopher Paolini’s book Inheritance will captivate the reader’s imagination and keep them rooting for everyone in Alegasia. Eragon, once a village farm boy raised by his uncle, is now a full-fledged dragon rider who must face impassable odds to ensure the safety of his world. With the help of his comrades Eragon must find a way to defeat the emperor Galbatorix and free Alegasia. From the first paragraph readers immediately follow the adventures of Eragon and all of his comrades and fall in love by the end of the paragraph. The author forces the reader to never put the book down with his breath-taking writing skills and his amazing ability to describe a fantasy world. The author teaches the reader through a fun and exciting book a major theme, to not give up no matter what the odds. The writing style makes readers learn such important ideas and he makes it almost fun to learn them. Remember that this book is the forth in a series and highly recommended to read the first three before Inheritance, but the series in a whole is written better and is more descriptive then any of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books. For an adventure lover, this book will make the reader fall in love and simply leave readers wanting more from Paolini and the wonderful world of Alegasia.