Insurgent by Veronica Roth | Teen Ink

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

August 6, 2012
By Kristian Trinidad BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
Kristian Trinidad BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent as I was reading it captivated me as it went on it was one of the best books I have ever read. Insurgent in my opinion is a one of the best stories you can read due to the fact that it is told beautifully and keeps you interested throughout the whole book from beginning to end, the story its self is captivating and wonderful it had me wanting me no matter how little I read.

Some of Insurgents’ qualities are that it will surprise you in almost any way it will keep you wanting to read more no matter how much you read it is a great story for teens and adults alike. Some other good things about the story is that it was beautifully told and how each sentence you get too makes you feel like you are living the books life itself. It is also amazing how much detail is put into this book it makes you wonder what will happen next and will leave you wondering what will happen next.
Some other features about Insurgence’s story is that it will appeal to teens and adults alike it does this by having a protagonist that teens can relate too and a story that adults can read for hours. Other examples why Insurgent appeals too teens and adults alike is that even if you are not an active reader you can still read this book at your own pace, but even if you go at your own pace Insurgent’s story will keep you wanting to read more no matter how much of a slow reader you will want to read even more.
Another reason why Insurgent’s story is great is that when you read this book it will captivate you no matter who you are. It adds one of each element to the story then makes it very detailed; it also makes it easy to read and to understand. It will also keep you in-depth with everything that goes on in the world from the main heroes to the villains and the others in between all characters have a role in the story. One last example of why this book will captivate you is when you read it you won’t want to stop due to the great story line the perfect roles and the quality of the story itself.
These are the reasons why Insurgent is a book you need to pick and read because of its amazing story, its detail, the roles, and the main overall of the story.
By,
Kristian T.