The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

In this book, Hester Prynne has been found guilty and tried for adultery. For seven years, she had to bear the secret of her lover who is the father of her seven-year-old daughter Pearl, and the fact that she was married the whole time. But the craziest thing is that her lover, is actually the minister of the town of Massachusetts, the Rev. Arthur Dimmesdale...and her husband, is an alchemist, Mr. Roger Chillingworth. In the Scarlet Letter, it's all about secrets and revenge on people. What the characters in the story didn't realize, was that secrets and revenge, can hurt the person or people or people so bad, that it can kill them. But most importantly, it's all about forgiveness. It tells us that in the end, you have to forgive people and move on with your life.

FaeNotMyNameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well, this is a summary, but how was the actual book? :/

Beautiful This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
The actual book is really good...i would recommend for you to read this book