Pretty Little Liars Book Review | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars Book Review

By NikkiLFields BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire
NikkiLFields BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire

Everyone has something to hide, especially high school juniors Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a lot of drama when they are reading. This book was a page turner for me. When I usually read a book I never really ever finish it because I get so bored of it, but for pretty little liars I couldn't put it down. With each page there was more and more juicy drama.

Aria has drama with a teacher and her best friend's ex-boyfriend. Spencer has drama with her older sister, family and her sister's boyfriend. Emily has drama with her ex-boyfriend, and her new friend Maya. Hanna has drama with her looks. Allison is found dead in her back yard. She is so obsessed with her look she will do anything to keep herself looking beautiful. They all have a deep dark secret about them from when they were little, and someone that knows it all, is trying to blow it all.

They do everything they can to try to keep their secrets a mystery. That means they will break the law or loose all their family and friends. What ever they do they always end up in trouble. This book is such a page turner and I recommend it to all people who like drama when they are reading.