Protect and Defend by Vince Flynn | Teen Ink

Protect and Defend by Vince Flynn

June 7, 2012
By Ronnie J. BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire
Ronnie J. BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Protect and Defend- Vince Flynn- Pocket Books $9.99
Mitch Rapp is back and better than ever. Mitch continues his on-going fight against terrorism. Israel takes down a billion dollar nuclear program in Afghanistan. Afghanistan’s president Amatullah is wanting bloodshed; American blood. Protect and Defend is a great book. It is a very action-packed thriller. I love this book series by Vince Flynn. Through this book you really get a feel for how the C.I.A operates. I also got a little feel of how life is like in Mosul, Iraq. It is very intense and I highly recommend it for anyone interested is military based novels. I will warn you that there is some strong language throughout the book and inappropriate content. I would not recommend this to anyone under the age of 13 or 14. Mitch Rapp teams up with the best of the best to stop a high valued target. When the director of the C.I.A is captured, Mitch hires local militia to help get her back. I look forward to reading many more novels by this author in the near future.
-Ronnie J.


The author's comments:
I hope people will read this review and want to get this book and read it.