Witch and Wizards by James Patterson

You know in a world where people believe anything their one story that brought everybody attention. And that story was called Witch and Wizards. But instead of me telling you what really happened. I decided to give my twist on it. So, sit back gets some light butter popcorn and some sit in your favorite chair and is amazed on what I’m going to do.

Know that you’re convinced that this by far would be the best story you’ve ever read. I should tell you that this is not the original format. This is a format that is coming directly from my brain and not from James Patterson.

Okay, imagine a world where when you hit 17. You have two choices you either get thrown in a private island or you go bye bye. The only reason why you have those choices is because you’re deemed as a different person by the government. I think that word is Wizard or Witch. I’m guessing that what it is.

Why if the head government person left for a vacation and didn’t show up? Yes, that’s the idea once you become the president of Wizardly Ville you have to take a vacation to a desert island and you don’t come back until you win this completion. (Hunger games allusion) I just felt like pointing that out. Anyhow, so the winning president gets paid 100,000 wizards dollars and they get to free their wizards from the deserted jail in Uokatiopia Ville. So, in other words the winning team gets bragging rights and this really nice used shiny trophy.

Know that you’ve been amazed by my concept. I would like for you to approve it towards James Patterson and tell him I told you to send it to him. Okay…..please do so that he’ll know what’s going.

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ummmm, I'm just SLIGHTLY confused.............. haha um it's funny, but it made no sense.............. I think............... I'm pretty sure I just confused myself.......uh, end of comment before i embarrase myself more.............

Writer_Jordan said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:38 am
I agree that it is comical. Some grammar errors and sentence confusion but overall it's well done (:

iCheeto This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's funny, and highly confusing.  I laughed a lot and was lost for the whole piece, good job :)

hypermagical said...
Funny!!! XD

scarletxvampire said...
Very well written. Humourous as well. :)