Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs | Teen Ink

Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

By TylerTheCreater BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire
TylerTheCreater BRONZE, Alton, New Hampshire

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
Ransom Riggs

Do you know what a loop is? I don’t think you are thinking the same loop that i'm thinking of. To know what I’m talking about you should read Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. This book keeps you wondering through the whole thing, and it is an amazing read.

In the book Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, you will learn about this kid named Jacob, who is the main character, and his grandfather Abe. Abe always told Jacob about these stories with kids who are invisible or “monsters” and they are considered in this book as “peculiar”. This book may be long, but the writing is large and the reading goes by really fast.

I personally think that people that believe in monsters and fairy tales should read this. From ages 14 and up, or 8-12th grade. In the book, Jacob and his grandfather are really close and when Jacob finds Abe dead in the back yard he gets suspicious. That’s when he looks over in the woods and thinks he sees a monster.

This surprises Jacob and he is determined to find out how he died and to prove that he is not going insane. Read this book to see how it all works out and to see if he is or is not insane. While reading, you will travel into an unfamiliar world where anything is possible.

In my opinion, Ransom Riggs does an amazing job with the plot of this book and he really caught me. It made me just want to keep reading and reading. It’s a story that practically reads itself!

i chose this book because i liked it.