Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

May 31, 2012
By smitttty18 BRONZE, Lincoln, California
smitttty18 BRONZE, Lincoln, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Play the game."


Out of Sight, Out of Time, the fifth book in the Gallagher Girl series, is an outstanding book that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. The book starts off in a convent in the Appalachian Mountains. Cammie, who’s now seventeen, has lost all her memory about the summer and doesn’t remember how or when she got there.

The whole time, Cammie is trying to figure out what happen over the summer. She woke up with her hair died and a big bruise on her head. She is more than confused and can’t even think straight. Through all her trips and adventures, she slowly regains her memory. Cammie can hardly believe what happened.

Cammie is now a senior at Gallagher Academy. At the beginning of the series, Cammie was only fifteen and all she’s gone through since then is astonishing. The author creates a story so girls can relate to her in real life. She has to study for classes and do homework, her “boyfriend’s” mom isn’t too fond of her, and she and her mom don’t always get along. Cammie has really become a woman and faces her problems instead of putting them aside for later.

This book is definitely truly adventurous. Loose ends are tied up but it also leaves some mysteries. It leaves me wanting to read the next book as soon as possible. It is a definite read and if you haven’t read books one through four then I suggest you read those first because they are fantastic as well.