Can You Survive the Titanic | Teen Ink

Can You Survive the Titanic

May 18, 2012
By Anonymous

The story I read was exciting, because it put the reader on the ship. Also the book teaches you about the ship. The format of the book has you make choices as things happened on the ship. The choices you made were life or death. So be daring, and read the book. And get on the ship of dreams.

The book would pick a person for you to be. Your person noticed there not enough life boats. You should try not to get in the freezing cold water. If you do, your person can die. You would be around people who are confused, also in fear for their familes and their own lives. You could live, survive, then die a week later.

I really liked the book. I couldn’t stop reading it. I was walking in the school hallway and reading the book. The book was really good. But I might have wanted to watch out for walls. I didn’t walk into any walls, but I could have. I really enjoyed the book. I think it was exciting. Also I wondered what would happen next. I knew that a lot of people would die. But I was shocked about how many did die. I also thought about what I knew about Titanic. I had a lot fun reading it

The book was amazing. I really enjoyed the book. I didn’t want to put the book down. I couldn’t stop reading. The book taught me lot about the ship. And not just about how amazing the ship was. I also learned about how they felt hurt and fearful with what happened on the ship.
Everybody knew the ship sank in the bottom of the ocean. Women jumped off life boats; people screamed, ran in fear for their familes. A lot of things happened on the ship. People went back for silly things. No one really knows what went on, on the Titanic. I thought the ship amazing. Maybe you will thInk that the book is amazing too.


The author's comments:
This was an techsteps assignment for my English class. I hope that my review will cause someone to read the book