Running out of time by Margaret Haddix

Book title and author: Running out of time, by Margaret Haddix
Title of review: Running (not!) from this book!
Number of stars (1 to 5): Four stars

Introduction
As for most people, they know that somewhat epidemics were at large in the early 1800’s…but what they don’t know is how families dolt with the sick and ill and how it affected the world.
Description and summary of main points
When an epidemic hits 13 year old Jessie’s village, she discovers that where she’s at is a tourist attraction in 1996, formed by scientists. Now, it’s up to her to escape the village and to risk it all to save all the dying children.
Evaluation
Four golden stars. Why? Because of two main reasons that really put into play is because it’s easily confusing and can make your brain trick you, and the other reason it’s not five is because of why the author wrote this book. It’s a good book, don’t get me wrong, but it’s extremely difficult to understand the reason on why Margaret Haddix wrote it.
Conclusion
This heart raising, hair rising, brain racking book is one of my must reads, if your brain can handle the jumble…
my final review
My final review is good… but confusing. You’ve got to read this book if you like historical fiction or just teen books in general. Good…and confusing.