Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous | Teen Ink

Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous

May 10, 2012
By XxXMusicChick11XxX BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
XxXMusicChick11XxX BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous is a wondrous book with mouth watering recipes in it. There is a recipe for anything you need; Get together, Having friends over, a party, family reunion, and just about everything.
There are seven sections in this book: Making it simple tips, Small bites / Big Flavor, Warm weather entrees, sauces rubs and marinades, A movable feast, life is sweet, and Coolers & quenchers. There are drinks, snacks, main dishes, and sweets, anything you want. No matter whom you are these delicious recipes will come in handy; most are quick things to fix, some take longer. You can fix these on any occasion; if you are a mother, a chief for a restaurant, or anyone you can defiantly fix these recipes. They are very detailed and tell you everything you need and even if you don’t know how to do anything when it comes to cooking there is a “Making it simple tips” and you can go there and learn everything you need to know.
Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous is a very good way to learn how to cook and there is many good easy recipes anyone can make. Once you pick this book up and start reading it and seeing all the amazing recipes you won’t want to stop cooking.
In conclusion this book would be a very good book for anyone to use to learn how to cook.
I think if you are interested in finding some new recipes to try then this is the book you want to read. Fresh, Fast, & Fabulous is a very good book if your wanting to learn to cook.