real vampires by daniel cohen | Teen Ink

real vampires by daniel cohen

Book Review Outline
Real Vampires by Daniel Cohen

4.5 STARS
Introduction
Real Vampires by Daniel Cohen is a decent book regarding the age old question “Do vampires exist?” The book is very graphic in some parts and may not be suitable for younger audiences. Before you read the book, you might want to look under your bed and in your closet, you know, just to be safe.
Description and summary of points
Daniel Cohen focused on vampire tales from the past and gave vivid details of the stories. He gave many tales from several countries. In the chapter “Bitten by Uncle Borris” he focuses on the point that being bitten by a vampire is not romantic in the least. He also emphasizes on the book Dracula by Bram Stoker. As said in other reviews he barely skims the surface of the novel.
Evaluation
I have really enjoyed the book. I think it is a great read and a great way to start reading science fiction novels. Daniel Cohen is an amazing author and can create a picture using extravagant and highly detailed sentences. The amount of detail he puts into his stories is astonishing. You'll never look at a vampire novel the same way again.
Conclusion
Daniel Cohen has really out-done himself this time. The stories have descriptive details and shocking endings. He will have you hanging on to every word by the second chapter. This is one of the best vampire novels I have ever read. It is a truly great way to start reading vampire novels. He makes reading easy. He makes so it is fun to read not boring and slow like other novels.

Your final review
I would recommend this book to anyone starting out in their vampire journey.