Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz | Teen Ink

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz

By baconman456 BRONZE, Jacobson, Minnesota
baconman456 BRONZE, Jacobson, Minnesota

meow

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz is a decent book because it’s kind of interesting to read. It’s also not really a very long book. It starts off really action-packed, but some parts of the book are not really realistic. Like when he gets chased by people on quads, I don’t really think they would use wire and a flamethrower to try and kill him. Also, when he shoots a harpoon into a plane from a jeep, then uses a special yo-yo to get inside and hijack the plane, it’s not very realistic. I also thought the book was very predictable in some ways because when they captured Alex I knew that the bad guy was going to explain his evil plan to Alex which happens to all spies apparently. The book also seemed really similar to other spy books. I did like some of the characters in the book though like the evil assassin Yassen Gregorovich who killed Alex’s uncle; he seemed pretty cool. I liked the ending because when Herod Sayle kidnapped Alex I didn’t expect Yassen to save Alex. In conclusion, I guess I would recommend Stormbreaker, it’s just not the best book I have ever read but it’s ok. t

It was an english assignment