Taylor Swift Country's Sweetheart by Lexi Ryals | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift Country's Sweetheart by Lexi Ryals

She loves to hangout with her friends, giggle about boys, eat junk food, and go to the mall, but that’s not all she is best at. At age 10 Taylor Swift knew exactly where she was going in life. She performed karyoke at bars and restuarants and everyone loved her. Taylor had a rough start, but she knew what she had to do to persue her dreams. By age 16 Taylor had already released her first single, and there was no stopping her after that. Taylor starting making her way up the charts and became a new country hit sinsation. Taylor produced three hit singles, and had gone double platumun on her debut album. She won the 2007 CMA Horizon Award and was even nominated for the Best New Artist Grammy in 2008. Taylor writes her songs about her realtionships she has had or wanted to have and about her friends. She writes these kinds of songs because she feels that most kids can relate at some point in their lives. I would recommend this book if you wanted to know how Taylor started her career, but since this book has been written, Taylor has excelled in her career even further.