Plan B by Jenny O'Connell

Plan B is a very interesting book. It not only keeps you guessing but it also teaches you about relationships, and basically life. Vanessa was a smart, pretty, and popular girl at her school. But that all changed once she found out that she had a half brother, and he was also very famous. This story is about all the hardships they had to go through to get along. Over time, they became very close and got along really well. He helped her with her person problems while she helped him get adapted to his new school, and the play that their father produced. I would recommend this book if you enjoy surprising, funny, and love books. I though that the best part of this book was at the end. It started getting very interesting and made it not want you to put the book down. It taught me that you can't plan so far ahead and not have a back up plan, and not excepting anything to go wrong. You can't plan your life by every minute because sometimes you just have to go with the flow and do what you want, not what your boyfriend or girlfriend is doing. It also taught me that you don't start loving someone the second they come into your life. It takes time to put your trust into them as much as Vanessa and reed did with each other.

I read most of this book within a week because I just could not put it down. It was very exciting, and it taught you stuff at the same time, and that doesn't happen often while learning.