Kicker by michele bossley

What would you do if some guy was trying to buy the soccer field you use to practice?
Kicker is about a group of girls finding out why there soccer field is contaminated and, why some guy is trying to buy the soccer field and why he didn’t do it a long time ago.
This book is one of the most interesting books I have read it really got my attention. I recommend to any readers that like a good mystery book. My favorite part or most intense part was when they were trying to figure out if there soccer field is really contaminated I would recommend this book to people that like a sport/action 10 and up.
This was a different type of soccer book because this one has a good mystery and it really gets your attention. The theme in the story was if something seems wrong try to find out what’s happening.
I like were Bossley gives a real mystery were one of the Ausby members is telling the story of the Ausby family. My personal reading experience was exciting because I thought I was one of the characters really made you get stuck to the book and read some more. What I think about izzy one of the main characters is that she worried too much in the story. If I had to rate this book I would give it five stars. I hope you could read this book and see how good of a book it is.